forms - PHP Institutional Email Validation -


i make user registration form accepts email addresses university.

e.g

me@gmail.com, me@yahoo.com, me@live.com = invalid

me@university.ac.uk = valid

what types of terms , queries should start researching achieve this? new php, homework, i've done far can find tutorials on how validate emails based on rejecting invalid inputs, rather accepting valid domain extensions such @university.ac.uk

hope makes sense, not trying code written me (although visual explanations helpful), asking few pointers in right direction.

i suggest regex email requirements.

/^(([^<>()[\]\\.,;:\s@\"]+(\.[^<>()[\]\\.,;:\s@\"]+)*)|(\".+\"))@\buniversity.ac.uk/

please visits here https://regex101.com/r/kkjeho/9


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

html - How to set bootstrap input responsive width? -

javascript - Highchart x and y axes data from json -

javascript - Get js console.log as python variable in QWebView pyqt -