jquery - How to select part of a specific css class name out of multiple classes -


given following html markup:

<div id="my-id" class="my-class items-5"/> 

how can extract 5 class attribute, if 5 generated dynamically? split on ' ' , reference index of '-' on second index, seems long winded:

var count = $("#my-div").attr("class").split(' ')[1].split('-')[1]; 

another solution fixed markup can't change, , assuming relevant class items-number split items-, , first word after it:

var count = $("#my-id").attr("class").split('items-')[1].split(' ')[0];  console.log(count);    var count2 = $("#my-id2").attr("class").split('items-')[1].split(' ')[0];  console.log(count2);
<script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/2.1.1/jquery.min.js"></script>  <div id="my-id" class="my-class items-5"/>  <div id="my-id2" class="my-class items-23 another-class"/>

this work more classes , different orderings.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

html - How to set bootstrap input responsive width? -

javascript - Highchart x and y axes data from json -

javascript - Get js console.log as python variable in QWebView pyqt -